Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Twin Prophecies: Rebirth



Twin Prophecies follows high school sophomores Violet Ross and Jack Morrow who are strangers until secrets begin to unfold that bring them together. They both struggle with abilities they have kept hidden from everyone around them. Violet is an empath, Jack can see the future when he touches people. As circumstances throw them together, they learn to trust one another and find they aren't as alone as each of them had thought.

"Guided by prophecies predicting the end of the world, the mysterious Dr. Tesla - who leads an alliance of supernatural beings - helps Jack and Violet come to terms with this secret world, control the growing powers within them, and face an unspeakable evil determined to possess their very souls."

When I first picked the book up and started reading I had my doubts. As I read the first page I thought to myself, 'oh no, she's going to describe the town and every little secret ever kept.' Then I turned the page and nearly laughed out loud. I was hooked from that point on!

This book is well written and flows easily from one scene to the next. Nina Perez did an outstanding job developing the story and has left me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more!

While waiting for the next book in the series you can always head over to Nina's blog: Blog it Out Bitch! and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment