Saturday, May 21, 2011

Birthrights Reviews Contest


ABOUT THE CONTEST:

I've had quite a few people purchase Birthrights since I released it, but not many have left reviews. As most authors know, reviews sell your book! So, that brings me to my contest...

I will be having a drawing for two separate $25 Amazon gift cards on June 1st. 

How do you enter the drawing you ask? 

It's funny you should ask, because I was about to tell you just that!

How to enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

Step 1: You buy the e-book, it's only $1.50!

Step 2: You leave a review of the book on Amazon (if you want to go a step further and leave a review on Barnes & Noble too, I'll enter you twice!)

Step 3: You e-mail christine(dot)butler@moonlitdreams(dot)org with the following info: 
  • date of purchase
  • place of purchase (if other than Amazon - Birthrights is also Available through Barnes&NobleLulu.com, and the iBookstore)
  • a copy of the review (it doesn't have to be anything fancy).


Step 4: You must do all of this by May 31, 2011 in order to be entered into the drawing!




         TWO lucky winners will be announced on June 1, 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment